Idea behind brand name ‘TOUCH’ gloves
- Touch Oyster card on the card reader
- Touch screen on mobile devices
One of the vital steps in building a successful brand for your business is the logo as this often forms the first impression of your company and product
Powerful logo design should be strong and balanced without clutter to distract from its message. The following are solid guidelines for inspiring logo design and your branding.
- It should be distinctive and easy to spot at a glance.
- The visuals and imagery should be appropriate for your company.
- It should work in harmony with your company name.
- Your logo should always be created in an legible font.
- And finally, the logo should look great in black and white as well as colour.
The inspiration of logo came from Oyster card reader which people can see regularly in the bus or tube station in London. My friend of mine helped me think and create what should be the sign of our logo, then I came up with a lot design logo. Actually, I have more than 30 designs. That’s too much, isn’t it? Therefore, i decided to selected just 5 final logos to show my group (see picture below). Also, another member designed her logo to compared and choose the best one too.
After vote, most of people selected the first one. I think I also like and prefer the same logo because it looks simple but meaningful logo. Consequently, my friend of mine and I developed the logo by considering about front, colour and layout since these things have a considerable impact on our product in terms of branding. In my experience of purchasing products, the first or second thing I considered is brand name or logo design because it can reflect who you are while using products. I do care about these little things. So that’s why I really give precedence to the design of logo so much.